3 Comments | by
SHARE

Minna Claudia dress

Doesn't this dress just remind you of Alexa Chung's recent Elle Magazine cover? I was never much a fan of her style until very very recently. Like, as of that cover. That cat-eye eyeliner, the stuffy I'm-so-cool-I-can-dress-like-a-granny shirt, the hot ass leather shorts and those sparkly shoes - I was feeling that outfit like a pervy old man eyes a stripper. More and more I am finding subtle, unexpected things sexy. What could be hotter at this moment than a school-marm dress like the one above with a pair of chunky, thoroughly modern shoes, tousled bangs and smoky eyes? Tell me, because I seriously don't know.


Add a Comment Minna Claudia dress

Anonymous Ricademus said...

I was thinking librarian, but that's the same theme. I guess the only way to make it hotter (or ruin it) would be via selection of the person to wear it.

The verification word is "diumm" which, if you had a southern accent, would be the pronunciation of an actual word. LOL!

At June 6, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Anonymous Pop Champagne said...

This dress reminds me of the wardrobe in the Oliver Twist play. It's got that charmy feeling to it

At June 6, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Anonymous Marcella said...

Yeah, I'm glad the less-is-more idea is coming back into style these days. About time.

At June 6, 2013 at 7:40 AM