0 Comments | by
SHARE

Hey readers!

Thanks for all your comments while I've been gone! I promise there will be new posts coming up soon, but for now I literally have a mountain of emails to slog through as well as couple other exciting developments that I have to work on before I can fully dedicate myself to you all again :)

As for my sunny holiday, it was glorious! Beach, unlimited food, dancing all night and lying on the beach looking at stars until dawn... I never wanted to leave, but then I wouldn't get to blog again or see my lovely friends! I will post pictures eventually!

In the meantime, for us Vancouver gals and guys, there is the upcoming Fidelity denim warehouse sale next week offering great deals on designer denim. After all, who doesn't want to buy some New Year resolution aspiration jeans to aspire to fit into post-Christmas feasting? ;)


Add a Comment I'm back!