6 Comments | by
SHARE

I just found out that November is actually my favourite animated character's 36th birthday! Who knew that HK was a no longer a kitty, but a veritable cougar? As long as I can remember, I have loved anything Hello Kitty. Something about that cute, round face without a mouth, and her cute little outfits and friends just made my 4 year old self fall in love. This little laptop cover would be the perfect cover for my new laptop, keeping it secure and always adorable. What is your favourite childhood character?


Add a Comment Hello Kitty Laptop Case

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the first 4 year-old to fall for HK would be 40 now. But if she still likes HK she's a lovable cougar.

I've always liked Snoopy. My first dog was a beagle and I thought it was cool that Snoopy was one too--even though he looks nothing like a beagle. =)

At June 6, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!I just want to ask if we can swap links between our sites and following? What the requirements for a possible feature on your site? I am happy to cooperate in any way..(I have a collection comming out) and was hoping to find some suitable sites..xx Alice

At June 6, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeeek the 8 year old in me loves this!! Man, I remember when we still had the Sanrio stores in Vancouver, and Metrotown used to have Hello Kitty festivals and I loved collecting Hello Kitty stationery and stickers.. ahhh my childhood <3 I'm still pretty sure I have 10-year old unused notebooks and pencils lying around in my room somewhere hah!

At June 6, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG this is adorable!! I have been on the hunt for a laptop case (I actually have a hello kitty cover on my phone atm lol) and this... could be perfect.

At June 6, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL "veritable cougar" i LOVED hello kitty as a kid, i collected hello kitty items for years. but i don't know where all those things went. this is so cute though! i want one!

At June 6, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh super cute! I've been looking for another laptop bag ...but more like a padded messenger bag. Of course I want it to look more stylish than the ones you find at like Staples/Futureshop. Know where I might be able to grab one?

At June 6, 2013 at 7:02 AM