0 Comments | by
SHARE

What better inspiration is there than the world around us. Recently I've been watching many nature documentaries and I am continually stunned and saddened by the bittersweet observing of nature on film. The color combinations in furs, flowers, and play of light are to say the least, inspiring. When I was first alerted by San Franciscan jewelry artist FriedaSophie, I immediately wondered if she too was also an appreciator of nature. Her delicate line of earrings, necklaces and rings certainly evoke the color and grace of wintry mornings and dewy springs. Everything in her store made me want to click Buy and like most Etsy artists, her handicrafts are available at a steal!

Take a look at what caught my eye at her store and fall in love yourself. Made of gold plated leaf and an aqua chalcedony stone, this necklace is soothing and peaceful to the eye. I love how simple and elegant it is; there is nothing overdone or ornate about this necklace as each element is made in such a way to say much, with little.

Resembling a cluster of frosted white grapes, these pretty yellow chalcedony earrings are a cloudy almost non-color that evokes morning fog.

Emerald green opal necklace

Emerald green opal necklace

This is probably one of the most expensive items in FriedaSophie's store, but what a stunner! Featuring a bright green emerald opal and 24K gold, this necklace would look amazing against a simple black dress. Argh, I want, I want!

Tree leaf branch necklace

Tree leaf branch necklace

Another girly girl number caught my fancy with this gold and misty aqua chalcedony stone setting. I think this necklace would look great on those who are a bit younger with its cute, rounded leafs. If you're not a fan of the aqua, custom orders are available too!

Finally, I had to feature this adorable necklace as its little bird pendant totally reminds me of the infamous Twitter bird! I know, so nerdy, but isn't this a much prettier way to celebrate one's nerdy side than the typical "I Check out the rest of FriedaSophie's beautiful designs at her Etsy store!


Add a Comment Delicate treasures at FriedaSophie